Monday, February 15, 2016

you do it to me so well

People bend over backwards to call me straight, and frankly they can all go to hell. I've been bisexual as long as I can remember. Now that I'm married to a man, people jump through even more hoops to prove that I'm heterosexual. I'm still not. If I was with a woman, I'd be a lesbian. I'm not either.

I'm valid and I'm real and I'm in love with a man but if he had been a woman I wouldn't have loved that woman any less. I can't think of any person in this world that I couldn't fall in love with based on their gender. People forget that how they love isn't any better than how I love, and I have the capacity to fall in love with anybody, regardless of how they identify.

I love girls and I love boys and I love everybody else, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment