Wednesday, February 3, 2016

round and round

My mom and I are watching Dawson's Creek from the beginning again. This is probably the sixth time. I think I like it so much because when I was little my mom always used to tell me I looked a lot like Katie Holmes. I look significantly less like her now, of course, but if I ever have children I hope that they're as cute as hers and Tom Cruise's.

I like television. It seems silly, but it's a form of escapism to me in the same way that a good book is. The only difference is that television is easier because I don't have to see it in my head. I can see it right in front of me.

I never know what to write on this blog so it's really just whatever I'm doing or thinking in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Dawson's Creek, although I've heard some good things about it.

    I've got a bunch of shows I like to rewatch, too. Mine are How I Met Your Mother, Frasier, and Parks and Rec.

    ReplyDelete